8.05.2010

Lao American Writers Summit



Hey everybody! I'm so excited! I hope you all come and join me for the first national Lao American Writers Summit I'm chairing this month on August 13th-15th at the world-famous Loft Literary Center.

We have Lao writers and artists coming from all over the country, meeting each other for the very first time to see how we can help each other take it to the next level! The last few months have been funky fresh and totally killer as we got help from some many wonderful people and organizations to make this event possible. We only have a few spaces left for the program but we want you to know we're totally committed to making this awesome. Even if you can't join us for the whole thing, come join us for the free public reading at 7PM at the Loft Literary Center at 1011 Washington Avenue South in Minneapolis on Saturday, August 14th! It's a Pioneer Press pick of the week! www.laowriters.org



Summit Committee: Bryan Thao Worra, Catzie Vilayphonh, and me.

1 comment:

Haddayr said...

I was so thrilled and honored to be at the reading last night and I hope you all had an amazing time at the rest of the conference.

The reading, and the feeling there, blew me away.