6.20.2010

Why My Name Isn't My Name

An Essay on Identity and Growing Up Hood-rich Published in Lao Americans Magazine

A few weeks ago, my essay "My Name Really Isn't My Name" and a prose piece titled, "When Everything Was Everything," was published by Lao Americans Magazine. "LaoAmericans is an independent online magazine based in northern California. Our aim is to share personal stories and experiences from a uniquely Lao American perspective."

The magazine is the child of Siamphone Louankang who not only is the Editor but contributes dialogue provoking articles as well - she's a Yale alum for goodness' sake.




artist photo by Joseph Forman

1 comment:

Bryan Thao Worra said...

Great job! Looking forward to seeing more of your work getting presented to the community. Reach for the top!